CQ Hibiscus Margarita INFUSED Cocktail Mixer Recipe
Recipe yield: 6 gallons of juice infusion (Enough to fill and refill 1 CQ infusion jar)
CQ INFUSED BEVERAGE SYSTEM
- 1 BPA-Free, Dishwasher Safe CQ Beverage Dispenser
- 1 Insert (patent pending)
- 1 Base (natural bamboo or brushed stainless steel)
- 1 Lid
- 1 Portion Control Mixing Bucket
- 1 Sorcerers Wand / CQ Slicer Key
Confirm that the spigot is screwed in tightly and then carefully lower the insert into the jar.
- 1 Commercial Slicer (Do not slice by hand! If you don't have a slicer, use a mandoline)
- 1 Metal Strainer
- 1 Muddler
- 2 Pouches of CQ Lemon Fruit Puree
- 2 gallons of filtered water
- 35 oz concentrated lime Juice
- 16 oz concentrated lemon juice
- 35 oz of Agave Syrup
- 4 Lemons
- 4 Limes
THE PERFECT SLICE
Using a slicer, cut a test slice and compare it to the thickness of the CQ slicer key (on the end of the wand). Adjust the slicer until your slices match the thickness of the slicer key. Once calibrated, slice up all ingredients as necessary.
THE ART OF INFUSED COCKTAIL MIXERS
To set the insert in place, position a lime slice at each corner of the jar between the insert and the jar. Use the CQ Wand to push the slices all the way down. Decorate the rest of the jar using the CQ Wand to position the remaining starfruit slices as shown in the picture.
Now add 32 Oz of lime juice, 16 Oz of lemon juice, 32 Oz of agave syrup.Using the CQ wand to measure the water level, fill the CQ Mixing Bucket with 1 1/2 gallons of cold, filtered water. Add 2 pouches of CQ Lemon Fruit Puree and stir.
Next, place a metal strainer in the mixing bucket and muddle any remaining starfruit. This technique will ensure that no fruit pieces end up blocking the spigot later. Remember to stir. Congratulations, you’ve just created CQ Infused Hibiscus Margarita Cocktail Mixer!
Add the CQ Infused Hibiscus Margarita cocktail Mixer to the beverage dispenser. To refresh, add more CQ Infused Hibiscus Margarita Cocktail Mixer.
To serve: Fill a glass with ice, add a shot of tequila, fill with CQ Infused Hibiscus Margarita cocktail Mixer, stir and garnish.
CLEANUP & STORAGE
- Empty the beverage container’s ice and liquid into the sink.
- Remove the insert by sliding it upwards or by reaching into the jar by the spigot cutout to get a secure grip on the edge of the insert.
- Dump any fruit, herbs or vegetables into your compost bin.
- Load all plastic parts onto a dishwasher tray and run through your dishwasher. Do not wash the stainless steel or bamboo bases, instead, wipe by hand with an appropriate cleaner.
- Air-dry and reassemble the CQ Infused Beverage System. Store in a secure case or room.
To clean any stubborn fruit residue, lay the beverage container on a cotton rag, and scrub the inside of the beverage container using a cotton rag with warm water and soap. Note: USE ONLY COTTON RAGS! Anything else may permanently scratch or damage your CQ equipment.
Search for other infused beverage recipes, by Puree Flavor, Infusion Jar Design, and Type of Infused Beverage (Spa Water, Infused Water, Infused Iced Tea, Infused Lemonade, Infused Cocktail Mixer and Juices Infusions).