CQ Passion Fruit Rum Punch Cocktail Mixer Recipe
Recipe yield: 3 gallons of infused lemonade (Enough to fill 1 CQ infusion jar)
CQ INFUSED BEVERAGE SYSTEM
- 1 BPA-Free, Dishwasher Safe CQ Beverage Dispenser
- 1 Insert (patent pending)
- 1 Base (natural bamboo or brushed stainless steel)
- 1 Lid
- 1 Portion Control Mixing Bucket
- 1 Sorcerers Wand / CQ Slicer Key
Confirm that the spigot is screwed in tightly and then carefully lower the insert into the jar.
- 1 Commercial Slicer (Do not slice by hand! If you don't have a slicer, use a mandoline)
- 1 Metal Strainer
- 1 Muddler
- 2 Pouches of CQ Passion Fruit Puree
- 1 Pineapple
- 4 Limes
- 2 gallons of filtered water
- 35 Oz Pineapple Juice
- 16 Oz concentrated Lime Juice
- 64 Oz concentrated Lemon Juice
- 3 Teaspoons of vanilla
- 3 Teaspoons of Nutmeg
- 3 Tablespoon of Cinnamon
- 16 Oz grenadine
- 3 Oz Angostura bitters
THE PERFECT SLICE
Using a slicer, cut a test slice and compare it to the thickness of the CQ slicer key (on the end of the wand). Adjust the slicer until your slices match the thickness of the slicer key. Once calibrated, slice up all ingredients as necessary.
THE ART OF INFUSED COCKTAIL MIXERS
To set the insert in place, position an Pineapple slice at each corner of the jar between the insert and the jar. Use the CQ Wand to push the slices all the way down. Decorate the rest of the jar using the CQ Wand to position the remaining lemon slices as shown in the picture.
Using the CQ wand to measure the water level, fill the CQ Mixing Bucket with 1 1/2 gallons of cold, filtered water. Now add 8 Oz of lime juice, 64 Oz of lemon juice, 16 Oz of grenadine, 2 Oz of angostura bitters and two teaspoons of : vanilla extract, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Add 2 pouches of CQ Passion Fruit Puree and add 32 Oz of pineapple juice then stir.
Next, place a metal strainer in the mixing bucket and muddle any remaining Pineapple and lime. This technique will ensure that no fruit pieces end up blocking the spigot later. Remember to stir. Congratulations, you’ve just created CQ Infused Passion fruit Rum Cocktail Mixer!
Add the CQ Infused Passion Fruit Rum cocktail Mixer to the beverage dispenser. To refresh, add more CQ Infused Passion Fruit Rum Cocktail Mixer.
To serve: Fill a glass with ice, add a shot of rum, fill with CQ Infused Passion Fruit Rum cocktail Mixer, stir and garnish.
CLEANUP & STORAGE
- Empty the beverage container’s ice and liquid into the sink.
- Remove the insert by sliding it upwards or by reaching into the jar by the spigot cutout to get a secure grip on the edge of the insert.
- Dump any fruit, herbs or vegetables into your compost bin.
- Load all plastic parts onto a dishwasher tray and run through your dishwasher. Do not wash the stainless steel or bamboo bases, instead, wipe by hand with an appropriate cleaner.
- Air-dry and reassemble the CQ Infused Beverage System. Store in a secure case or room.
To clean any stubborn fruit residue, lay the beverage container on a cotton rag, and scrub the inside of the beverage container using a cotton rag with warm water and soap. Note: USE ONLY COTTON RAGS! Anything else may permanently scratch or damage your CQ equipment.
FIND MORE CQ INFUSED BEVERAGE RECIPES
Search for other infused beverage recipes, by Puree Flavor, Infusion Jar Design, and Type of Infused Beverage (Spa Water, Infused Water, Infused Iced Tea, Infused Lemonade, Infused Cocktail Mixer and Juices Infusions).